Sunday, March 24, 2019

Photo editing

Yesterday I transferred all of the images from my camera to my phone and finally started editing the pictures I took in Miami last week. With the help of tutorials on Adobe Lightroom CC I was able to understand how to use the features on it and make my pictures look nice and vibrant for the magazine.

When looking at all the photos that I took, I noticed that a few images came out dull, not as I expected them to be. As I played around and tested a few tools recommended by the app I was able to make the images look brighter. Making the images bright is important for my magazine because I want to express the sunny and luminous nature of Miami. Images in travel magazines are most of the time vivid to spark interest in the viewers. Also, I will be editing most of my pictures to create a sense of consistency throughout my magazine, but I will make sure something in every picture something stands out. For example, in this picture I made sure the sky colors stood out and in another picture I would make another element stand out.



Before
After

Overall, I am glad that I chose Adobe Lightroom cc since it has helped improve the quality of my images.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR  !