Saturday, April 6, 2019

Magazine Reflection


The time has come... I finally finished the magazine! Before revealing the final product and my CCR, I am going to reflect on the hard work done this month and a half.

These past weeks of research, planning, and production, I have learned so much. I did not know anything about magazine conventions, editing, and the hard work it takes to make one. I have learned to appreciate the magazine world more and I can not wait to read other magazines. I am thankful to have chosen this area as my portfolio since I learned so much about a concept I did not know much about. In addition, I was lucky enough not to face any scheduling conflicts as I believe I could have, if I chose to do a film opening. I had fun creating a travel magazine, a concept that I love to do and talk about. I would like to thank everyone that has helped me along the way who helped me with feedback and ways I could improve my project.

It is time to say farewell to this project and I still can not believe how time flew by so quickly! I hope you all enjoy my magazine as I enjoyed creating it.

- EN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR  !